- The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act (1975) says: a manufacturer may not make its vehicle warranty conditional on the use of any specific brand of replacement part or service unless the manufacturer provides it to the customer free of charge.
- This means warranty coverage can’t be denied by a dealer, as long as the required maintenance was performed.
- If a dealer insists this is not true, you should request a copy of the warranty’s approved Federal Trade Commission (FTC) wavier.
- Maintenance and repair work performed at S&V will not void any warranties.
A word about ASE:
- The independent, non-profit National Institue for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) conducts the only industry-wide, national certification program for automotive technicians in a number of different categories. Technicians must re-certify every five years in each category in order to keep current with changing technology and to remain ASE certified. Master technicians must be certified in all automotive categories.
- Owner/technician Sam Varano is an ASE certified master technician with advanced level performance credentials.
- Owner/Technician Sam Varano is also a member of iATN (International Automotive Technicians’ Network). The Mission of Excellence of iATN is “To promote the continued growth, success and image of the professional automotive technician by providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge and the promotion of education, professionalism, and integrity.”
We accept the four major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and of course cash.