What we expect from our customers:
- Inform us of where you can be reached by phone during scheduled service so communication can be handled efficiently providing fewer delays in the repair process.
- Wait for the vehicle only if maintenance and repairs can be done quickly. Please realize delays can occur due to parts availability, or additional unanticipated repairs.
- Make certain S&V needs only to communicate with one decision maker. This alleviates confusion and delays.
- Appreciate S&V’s reputation as a quality repair facility and understand our philosophy of respectfully declining to perform “patch repair” of vehicles.
- Have a cooperative attitude with S&V regarding the maintenance and repair of your vehicle. S&V reserves the right to refuse our services to those who would demean us in anyway.
- Respect of S&V’s goal of building a long term, trusting relationship with our customers and realize we will help guide you to the right repair options.
Thank You for Selecting Us to Care for your Vehicle.
“Peace of Mind” Vehicle Maintenance & Repair